Sunday, February 3, 2008

and here is the MUD PIE from island creamery... will load up more photos of the shop when i get them.... island creamery is located at serene centre.... along farrer road at farrer highway... its a nice place to chill out with your friends or you could bring your love ones there too..

just beware it is also a place where you can spot a lot of chio bu so gals becareful when your boyfriend visit that shop without you...haha...just joking.....

I was ordering coffee while waiting for alex, david and baohui yesterday afternoon .... I went up to the cashier and ordered for coffee,

she ask," Black or white, sir?"

I replied, "er... black"

"do you want milk in your coffee?", at that moment I realise she found out I am not sure what is black or white coffee because i answered her without much confidence.

"Yup... I want milk in the coffee"I confirmed.

"Alright sir.... that will be white coffee". She corrected me right on the spot and I was put into spot but I just smiled and thanked her.

No comments: