Sunday, July 6, 2008





went to Suntec today for a while with my dad...then went to Great World City with my parents ....haha...saw my friend zhijian at Island Creamery there....I got a tub of Reverso icecream back .....lol..... $8 a tub.... of course the tub is cheaper than the actual icecream with the cone...lol....had wanton noodle for dinner... and fried Kway Tiao.... quite famous... a long queue..haha er... update the photo another day... can't find my dad's phone...haha..

1 more month to school and one more month to dance...lol... i hope oschool is good...haha...so scared that I learn nothing...hahaha.....that RENNY abandon me... -_-

Just made affogatto for my parents and myself...Espresso with the icecream I bought...hahaha..yummy....just remember for those who wanna make that... make sure the espresso is cold.... so that the ice cream dun melt immediately into the drink.... and no need to put sugar...the bitterness of the coffee is the point of this dessert....

No comments: