Monday, September 15, 2008

SparklerS!



Music had lantern festival celebration on friday... ahaha... I missed the steamboat because of my breakdance...hahaha..but I joined them for the sparklers feast...hahaha... we managed to form all this words with sparklers.!!!... I din think of this before ...and i think its a nice idea...hahaha....

anyway... tests are coming next week...lol... and I seems to forgot most things taught.... needa spend a bit more time into revising each day...lol..seems to be playing too much...hahahaha.... well... how i hope I could get a part-time job as a gutiarist or some freelance designer..... now waiting for exams to be over to start a tuition job....lol... cannot get a kid now because their exams also coming real soon.....

yesterday went over to junyi's farewell party... going overseas to study... how i wish i could go australia and study.... but no money...lol..... have to study 4 years....

many people asking me why I din get a new phone...hahahaha... ok here's the answer.... lol... I would spend the money on other things ba i guess.... lol... like... a new guitar?... lol... not so soon... save it first...hahahaha.... anyway will be taking from my brother who entering NS...LOL

If I profane with my unworthiest handThis holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready standTo smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss. -Romeo

No comments: