Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sports Ball

Finally, ahaha.. this is what my group was during SPORTS BALL held on 30 August 2008 at Le Meridien Hotel... I was damn ugly that night... probably the ugliest in my life since I was born...hahaha... but we had fun whole night....

Frank went drunk after 14 shots of vodka from us...haha... his 21st birthday is just the day after...lol...

We played a little game after the ball... zombie whack...ahahaha.... How the game goes.... we will act to exchange caps with the victim....then...just before the shot is taken, we will pull the elastic band on the zombie hat...hahaha....and of course released it....

So who started it...hahaa... SAM SQ...she did it to simon and me...-_- haahaha
but me and simon spreaded to the whole world...hahahaha.....

No comments: