Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday SuppeR

lol... now at frank's hall studying....hahaha... If you look at the blog posted yesterday... haha... I fell asleep while posting.... so freaking tired~..... the only thing i can remember is i type "i damn sleepy"....

Later will be going to Supper with Phuture again...now studying lo....haha... in my friend's hall...haha... take a bit of time out to blog...haven been updating....haha... and anyway... I GOT INTO MODERN JAZZ haha...passed the audition...so happy... tot i cannot make it...lol

Don't think i will be joining anything major in sports club... i have been organising events back in SP...want to do something i like...hahaha.... but I will still be helping out as subcom...hahaha....

Last Saturday was Sports Ball... the pictures have not reach me yet!..haha... but you could actually see some from my facebook where i kenna tagged...lol... zombie costumes..so damn ugly that night.....lol....hahaha...

Sunday went Mad Jack with my cuzzies....a new restaurant at Peace Centre...haha.. personally I dun like it...lol although the burger was not bad... relatively tall compared to my height...hahaha.... but the service was weird... and funny thing is they forgot to priced the green tea... then they found out after a while... the boss came to renny and tel her to pay $2.50...haha.. so uncool...lol.... $_$

mugging now lo...haha... quizzes coming this week and probably next week...haha... probably basketball this Friday.. see how...hahaha... everyone is busy with their own stuff....

To you,
"May it be with you when you are in trouble...
May it stand behind to catch you when you fall....
May it stand beside you when you wanna fight...
May it be me"
From Me,
Rusty

No comments: