Friday, January 2, 2009

Mommie...i love you..~~

Sat...

Went over to my JC NYODAC gathering at pauline's house....hahahah..cooked fried rice because its kinda a potluck...and we got one BIG pot of cURRY....and spagetti .... and sushi... and many more food around....hahahaha... caouldn't finish though...lol.

Sun...

Met Lance in school for breakdance...hahaha Jane joined after a while... and played bball and then went to meet my cousin for supper at Hk cafe...hahhahhaha..... had a long talk....

Mon...

woke up early in the morning...awaken by the sweet voice of my mom.... and the aroma of the coffee embrace me and the surrounding air..... i sat upon the cushioned chair beside my mom as she started telling me some life issues.... some principles of life...and as she speak solemnly... i realised she is looking out to the window..... and i could see tears watering in her eyes......

it starts to tingle my heart..... "Rusty...she is lonely, or rather she is feeling lonely.."

it was her off day.... monday... i could have understood her emotion as i have been running out in school dancing and not comnig home for dinner..... my younger brother is away in army... my elder bro got a chalet that day.... i have indeed neglected my family.....

so i decided not to go to school for breakdance.... not to got chingay so early.... not to meet anyone else in the morning and afternoon....just stayed at home with my mom..... whats sweeter when u have ur son be by ur side.... when u are at home....she said she always dream of me as a baby boy... and never dream of us been so big.....thats probably what they say... a mother always see her children as children even they are old.....

that day... i sang karaoke with her.... help her with the laundry.... tidy up my wardrobe....hug her..... accompanied her to bugis to meet my daddy.... had a bit of food before i left for chingay... and that kiss on her cheek was probably one my mom never had from me since a very long time.....

No comments: