Saturday, April 4, 2009

Exams? Dance~

Mug mug mug.... no... thats not what i have been doing... jsut can't get into the mood.... i did study but... i wander off to do other things many a times... not as consistent as last semester... not as hardwoking afterall..

so.. where is my mood.. dance is one of them... there's another stuff too.... just couldn't believe anyone could study the whole day... not to mention people who start mugging since beginning of semester... its such a bore....

Last week i had the most accidents... my ankle's is gone... my tongue got biten by myself -__- my nose got hit... wah... its been so long since i met up with all these in a package... not many place sell such package.... it came with a bit of free gift: i nearly teared....

Joint Dance Concert has brought me another step into the dance world... both in breaking and hiphop... still very new to dance i would say... but trying hard to keep in rythym of this life.... it brought me more fun and goals... i made me realise how study i was last time... it changed my life..

someone close to me is rather busy nowadays... perhaps thats the reason why i felt a bit lonely..... seems to be a bit messed up since then.... some thoughts in my mind are better off in my mind....

been looking for Jane and Connie for company ... o can call them J.CO .....lol sounds familiar..... well... everyone's is mugging... this is the worse period of the semester... where u can find no one around....

ahhaha... complain alot..but i m doing fine actually....just too free i guess..... doesn't mean i have nothing to study.. but just that i need breaks and rest too!....hahahaha.....

No comments: