Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unfortunate Event II

I sprain my neck again...

fuccking pain...

i wake up morning i couldn't lift up my head...

nothing else was felt... it was only pain...

i try to roll my body ..... also pain...

i wanted to call out for help.... and i realised no one is at home..... i told myself that i got to get over this ... i cannot let this get me down....

so i use my right hand and lift up my head together with my body....

and i rub my eyes... also pain....

i never knew a neck sprain could be so serious. it really destroy my spirit when i start off the day. i just went to sleep and wake up again. i felt the same. my phone was ringing this time. and i
want to get it. at the same time my neck problem did not came to my mind. so as i lift up my head. the sharp pain just cut right through my nerves and got me caught in action.

"a sprain can be pain
dun think u are lame
u can stop the pain
this pain will get u insane
being lame will not make u a saint
but remember
we are all the same"

abstracted from an unknown source

No comments: