Saturday, May 9, 2009

Holiday..~~

Been bboying @ esplanade almost every free days i have....hahahhaha.... call me if any of you wanna join me....soooo welcomed to join and dance together...hahhaha

also got a job ...waiter at kuishinbo suntec city... pay not VERY fantastic... but it offers a flexible hours which is what i need and have been working since this week...so..... ok la....tired~~...LOL... anyone interested can let me know also!!...hahhahaha

Dancetitude practices gg to start next week.... and I have no idea what is gg on...hahhahaha.. just wait and see...hahahahaha..

Few days ago... jsut happen to wake up in the morning and watch a britain got talent show... the song is soooo touching... then i keep crying as the guy sing.... i was so touched... and i let out my sorrow like as if i haven let out for a long time....... felt better after that though...hahahaha... but i think my sorrow is bottling up again...lol....

No comments: