Friday, September 4, 2009

DOMO KUN!


Domo Kun kun kun...


If the ice cream is really so big.... I WANT!!!



DOMO NERD...


My favourite Domo... These few weeks have been busy for me... haven really take soem time to rest my body... and now still abit sick~~~... going to have fever... sobsob.... anyway... MJ audition was just over... and the group did greaT!!!...hahahaha.... was hoping that all go in... but only some was chosen....
Bboying has become more than a hobby for me... eat sleep drink sometimes also think of steps... a bit crazy... lol.... enjoy bboying alot as i think it really bring out the energy within and just let it out during cypher ..... Pop lock that side also settled down already .... so glad.. the first stage is ok le...hahahaha...
studies been always a rush for me.... i don;t have the luxury of time to sit down and slowly think of steps... need to learn how to absorb quickly and apply them... hahaha.... hard hard for me.... but i will hold on...
my neck is hurting.. sprain it a few days ago.. and it really hurt... lol....

No comments: