Friday, June 20, 2008

ZzZ

hasn't been updating my blog... haha... because everyday seems the same.... lol...

went to lasik centre shinagawa yesterday to book a date for LASIK.... two weeks from now... but at this moment i am still considering whether i should go for it...hahaha... there's a few possible long term effect which will affect the eyes.... somemore my degree for myopia is around 200....

the dance for the Oschool hiphop classes are out!! 4 August start... lol.... $120 for 8 weeks course... I should be going man...waiting for my cuz renny to reply me....somemore at bras brasah... so near my house...hahaha...

Tues evening had dinner with my NS friends... lol ...23 courses chinese dinner.... damn filling.... after that still go to parklane to have soya bean curd with the 3 understudy...hahahaha..... hung out til 2 am that day....

being working these dew days $21 per day...pathetic... but still earning...hahaha...$210 for 10 days.... $420 for a month...not that bad...ahaha...

No comments: