Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wala Wala

Just went Wala Wala with Gabriel today....a pub at HOlland V......
They got an experienced band there and i think the lead guitarist is damn zai..... he looks like my father... when he showed himself... he was carrying an old bag wearing jeans and a rugged Tshirt.... with moustache, beard and thick black hair...just the same old look as my dad... hahaha... but he plays the guitar so well...the best I have ever seen....but he still reminds me of my dad...LOL.....

And Gabriel.... toppled my drink over~~~.... dotS!....the Bouncer was so angry ....hahhahaha...but ...who cares....


we seen a lot of pretty girls too...lol..... there was a bunch of girls who were damn high keep dancing and laughing... taking photos like they have been living there for years..... but it seems that they are rather comfortable in the pub......


anyway,.. catch the Band Unexpected.... at WAla Wala... holland V...starts 930pm.... playing 3sets of songs.... they have a great lead female singer too.....

No comments: