Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doggie Clay Project

Wore my contact lens for second day today.... lol ...practising on putting on and taking off....lol....faster today le...cheers!

Finished my Doggie Clay.... why i did it?... My dear cuz mei mei and I saw this cute dog with dog-shaped paper clip in its food bowl.... and we find it rather creative... however... it is sold at $12.90....lol...a bit ex huh...and the paper clip is also ex...no one dare to use the paper clip...hahahha..... so I went home and design this common looking dog..... and made it out of clay which was supposed to expire... so hard til i have to beat it up to soften it...lol....

Setting up another blog... ahah...so many blog huh me... lol.... nothing to do bah.... when school starts I think everything will be stagnant...hahahaha...www.rustyartstudio.com ...will be posting my Old drawings.... lol...cheers!

No comments: