Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Early morning went to work.... went up the bus as usual.... but saw different people on the bus... a bunch of CHIJ girls.... and they were talking about condoms....lesbian stuff so loudly...lol... was so disgusted by them...but they appear very happy chatting about such things openly... I am openminded so its ok....but is it ok to discuss about such staff so openly?

went to work as usual.... discovered alot of politics and work criticism and attitude while chatting with my colleague as well as my recruit express agent...she wanna quit her job also le...because she fell out with her friend... can friendship be mixed with work? I believe it can be done....but it seems that many people lost friendship because of work or lost work because of friendship...... even it happen during my NS days....funny people doing funny stuff everyday....

SCh gonna start soon ..... had to end my work at recruit express...but had a hard time trying to get off...got scolded by another agent...for disturbing my company's HR...??? who am I to turn to when I have no one to turn to....

everyday I try to do something new.... play a new song on my guitar.... do a little on my design I have been working on.... play a bit of DOTA..... drink MILO at night..... watch TV..... Jog... and breakdance at my void deck.....will I still have so much time when school starts?

I want to do something different in NTU.... instead of organising events for the school although CCA points flood in but whats the point.... I dun feel that I learn anything.... got so entangled with club stuff when I could have pick up a skill...lol.... that's why I am hellboy
just joking....lol...22 years old le.... soon ba....sometimes I feel what could i be doing could have done or will be doing so that my life will not be futile... so that I could have something to bring me thru everystage of my life...

PS. I want to love someone....

No comments: