Monday, August 11, 2008

First Week In School

First Week in School was overflooded with Music Acitivities... lol... Lectures were usual like poly, nothing much... I skip a few lectures though.... the people studying around me is giving me stress!! arGH... ahaha...its not the modules ...its the fellow course mates.....

Had my first Lesson at Oschool... love it.. ahahaha.... Hiphop Dance... they teach us the basic.... there were more girls than guys... I was so shocked...ahahaha...i dun mind!..


We had Universe lunch at Old Canteen A ....celebrated Apple's birthday too... ahahaha... bought her lots of apple perfume and mosturiser...haha.... and we keep taking photos... this is the first time i take so many photos... cam whoring they say...LOL....


Universe BBQ At Nanyang Hall...LOL... i din eat much... still taking vegetarian food...hahahaha.... have to resist the smell of the bbq!!...arggh....


We stayed over at Xueli's bunk that night..... went over to simon's room first... and saw his large LG LCD TV..ahaha... walked over to Ulu to had supper... the place I always eat with my beloved Mok, Chee Han and Junyi for one year...... days in Jurong camp...

East Coast Outing on Sat ....a long day for us.... ahaha... long time never blade... i enjoy blading.. although its tiring and it hurts my leg...haha.....After East Coast, went over to Ruth's House to wash up...lol... all of us washed up though...haha....

Lucky we manage to catch the Fireworks... ahaha... At the padang...lol.... however, the smoke from the firework itself destroy the pictures...ahahaha.....got funan to had our dinner....then proceed to a pub near china square... me din drink any, thinking that I will be spending more next week....hahaha.... capital running low....Ended the night at Rochor Soya bean... aaha....that become my favourite place for supper.... cheap and nice....

Thanks to all who were present on Saturday, keeping company and laughing and laming...=)

No comments: