Monday, August 4, 2008

Good Bye Grandpa























Sadly, My grandpa passed away on Monday morning. He was admitted to the Hospital on Sunday night with serious infection. We went home and went back again because the doctor said the situation is worse than expected. He was a fighter. He held on when we were around. We had him send back home and rest. He left us in his sleep. Always being remembered by us.

When I was young, he used to bring me to school. There was this day when I tried to be naughty and step on a red ant. Suddenly, the red ant army came out from under the leave and bit me. Ah Gong scolded me for being so cruel and swep away the ants.

I used to accmpany him to market when they were living at Lakeside. Still remember he will wake up early in the morning around 4am to make coffee. His smile is always loveable.
Just last month, I went to spent a week over with my grandparents. He could smile when all the grand kids were around. He was happy to see us. Nothing beats more to see your loved ones around you when you're old.


always love you ah gong

No comments: